6. International Symposium on Complications in GI Endoscopy
31. October 2019 to 31. October 2019
Being committed endoscopists, we are all concerned that even minor invasive procedures may have side effects which might result in a so-called complication. The evolving advances, not only in image quality but also in invasive or surgical concepts, need a permanent process of reflection.
As in the years before, the aims of the symposium are to
- identify critical incidents and complications
- communicate unforeseen events
- develop strategies to avoid or minimise complications
- demonstrate therapeutical measures for the eventuality of a complication
- which we will discuss under technical, procedural, ethical, psychological and legal aspects.
Click here to go directly to the stream: Complications in GI Endoscopy – view Stream
Hotel Radisson Blu Hamburg
Marseiller Strasse 2